Tuesday, April 5th, 2011
Newport, Oregon, April 5, 2011 – Eleven beers from Rogue Ales were recently named amongst the Best Beers of 2010 by the Beverage Tasting Institute. The beers receiving “Best of 2010” designations were:
- Yellow Snow IPA (India Pale Ale Category);
- XS Imperial Pale Ale (Imperial Pale Ale Category);
- Track Town Triple Jump Pale Ale (American Style Pale Ale Category).
- Captain Sig’s Northwestern Ale (Amber Ale Category);
- Hazelnut Brown Nectar (English Style Brown Ale Category);
- Shakespeare Oatmeal Stout (Oatmeal Stout Category);
- XS Russian Imperial Stout (Imperial Stout Category);
- XS Imperial Red (Strong Ale Category);
- Double Dead Guy (Strong Ale Category);
- XS Old Crustacean (Barley Wine Category);
- Chatoe Rogue Dirtoir Black Lager (Black Beer/Schwarzbier Category)
Rogue congratulates its Master Brewer John Maier on brewing 11 of 2010’s best beers.
Rogue’s ales, porters, stouts and lagers are brewed using hops and barley from Rogue’s own Oregon micro farms. Rogue is committed to saving the terroir of Oregon hops and barley from extinction, one acre at a time, by growing its own.