Friday, October 28th, 2011
ROGUE NATION OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
October 28, 2011
I have adopted the recommendation from the Department of Offence to continue occupation of the following locations for the hours allowed by Law. All permits have been obtained.
- Rogue Ales Public House 673 Union St., San Francisco CA 94133
- Brewer’s on the Bay 2320 OSU Dr, Newport OR 97365
- Rogue Ales Public House 748 SW Bay Blvd, Newport OR 97365
- House of Spirits 2122 Marine Science Dr., Newport OR 97365
- Rogue Ales Public House 844 Olive St., Eugene OR 97401
- Rogue Distillery and Public House 1339 NW Flanders St, Portland OR 97209
- Green Dragon Bistro & Pub 928 SE 9th Ave, Portland OR 97214
- Rogue Hall 1717 SW Park Ave, Portland OR 97201
- Rogue Ales Public House 100 39th (Pier 39) , Astoria OR 97103
- Ch√Ętoe Rogue 3590 Wigrich Rd, Independence OR 97351
- Issaquah Brew House 35 W. Sunset Wy, #C, Issaquah WA 98027
And to adopt a no position on San Francisco Supervisor Weiner’s proposal to amend the law allowing nude public dining to require customers to make like salads and get dressed.